We are excited to announce we are now expanding our team,
please see below for current roles available
SPLAT Project Worker
As a SPLAT Project Worker you will be part of a team of casual workers and volunteers, supporting children aged 4-12 years old over the Summer holidays, with the opportunity to continue subject to performance.
We encourage children to play safely and creatively and require staff to support children to be the best they can be.
We are looking for Project Workers aged 17-24 years old, who are willing to take up training including Safeguarding, First Aid and Play Worker Training, to carry out this role with the right attitude.
To be able to carry out this role as a SPLAT Project Worker, it is essential that you have the following characteristics:
- To lead and participate in games and activities with the children.
- To provide inclusive play opportunities.
- The candidate will need to demonstrate a commitment to working in partnership with parents/carers, and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Having an understanding and competence in safeguarding procedures is essential, and the successful candidate needs to demonstrate an understanding of the importance of confidentiality and professional boundaries.
- Ability to complete essential paperwork, i.e risk assessments, sessions plans and evaluations.
This is a rolling job advert. There is no deadline, if you wish to apply please upload your cv and cover letter.