How to Apply
1. How long are the sessions?
Arts and Crafts, Team Games, Sports Games, Baking and………Slime Making!!
All of our sessions are child centred, it is very important to us to always ask the children, what they would like us to deliver within the sessions, to ensure they feel listened to, valued and as part of our team.
2. Do parents/carers attend with their child?
3. Can my child leave the session on their own?
However, children aged 11 years and over, are allowed to leave the session on their own, with permission from their parent/carer, however they will not be able to take home any younger siblings.
4. How much do sessions cost?
Our outdoor sessions are FREE.
5. What happens if sessions are cancelled?
6. How do you sign up?
7. Our Staff
8. How to contact us
Mobile: 07895 605941 Email: email@example.com
9. Are food / drinks provided?
10. My child has learning support needs and may need one to one support?
We are really sorry, at the moment we are unable to offer any one to one support to children in our sessions.
We will update this information, when we are able to do so again.
Supporting children from all abilities and backgrounds, is something we are really passionate about, and are working hard to make this happen again.